Want to be part of the team? Let us give you some insights about Walkers Appeal.
• Founded in Spain in 2016.
• Our brand is 50% women-owned.
• The company’s leadership is international and fully diverse: LGBTQ and Black representation in the team.
• Our company is always striving at combining Culture and Community.
• We have a long history of work in the fashion industry, we understand the challenges and target goals that the sector must focus on.
• We aim to be at the forefront of many of the big undergoing changes that this industry is currently facing.
• Our brand is growing to become a company group and taking the steps to become a premium global trademark.
• Flexible working hours
• Multicultural team that communicates in English and Spanish.
• Focused on results rather than time.
• Promoting diversity in our team is at the heart of our priorities.
• Leadership training.
• Regular team-building events.
• Monthly budget allocation to be used on education and learning.
• We work from our flagship in Madrid and we offer hybrid office time.
• Special environment to grow and learn in an omnichannel fashion business.
We care about our products and where they come from, we produce locally because we believe that supporting manufacturers that are part of our communities will result in products that are loved from the moment they are thought of to the moment they reach our customers.
We promote diversity and individuality, not only in our products or the vision for our customers but as a core value of our team. We believe that giving voice to each person, and in particular to the generally overlooked, results in communities that are richer, fairer, and have more to offer.
Nothing here matches your profile? We’re always looking for the right talent. Send us an email with your CV telling us why you would like to be part of the team and we’ll keep you in mind when the right opportunity arises.