Walkers Appeal is an emerging premium Spanish menswear fashion brand and an omnichannel retail company,
known for producing high-quality ready-to-wear men and womenswear.
We have a reputation for delivering the best and most attentive customer service in Spain.
Being a comparable small business to the rest of our competitors, we have outperformed our competitorsby delivering superior service to every customer in our physical and online stores.
• Our store is in Calle del Pez 31, in the heart of the Malasana district of Madrid.
• We believe that every customer defines the future success of our business.
• We’re looking for a Store Manager with Customer Success and retail experience.
• We offer a fixed contract and a base-salary
• We also offer a revenue-based commission plan.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Fashion Management, or relevant field preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
• Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced in fashion styling.
• Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
• Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
• Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
• Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
Walkers Appeal is based in Madrid, Spain. Our store and office is located in Calle del Pez 31 and only 1min
away from the Metro station Noviciado (Red Line).
Calle del Pez is a busy street full of restaurants, bars, theaters, and shops.
It's in the heart of the Malasana, District and of Madrid.
Why Should You Apply?
• Menswear is one of the fastest-growing segments in the fashion industry.
• Our highly competitive commission plan allows you to earn more every month.
• Reasonable working hours: 11:30 - 20:30
• Benefit from an education and learning allowance to grow as a professional