Walkers Appeal is an emerging premium Spanish menswear fashion brand and an omnichannel retail company, known for producing high-quality ready-to-wear men and womenswear.
Our company has a reputation for delivering the best and most attentive customer service in Spain, even as a small business compared to our competitors.
We believe that by delivering superior service to every customer, we have outperformed the competition.
If you're a passionate, hardworking, and motivated candidate, we would love to hear from you.
Walkers Appeal, an emerging premium Spanish menswear fashion brand, is seeking a Senior Sales Assistant with 2+ years of experience in fashion retail sales. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fashion and customer service, as well as a strong background in sales, inventory management, and omnichannel sales. Additionally, the candidate should have experience in marketing and promotion, and be able to assist with event planning and community management.
• Assist with sales and inventory management in both physical and online stores.
• Provide excellent customer service and manage returns.
• Create and execute marketing and promotion plans for the store, using social media and other creative ideas.
• Organize and execute monthly and regular events in our store.
• Manage community interactions and feedback to improve our customer service.
• 2+ years of experience in fashion retail sales.
• Strong background in sales, inventory management, and omnichannel sales.
• Experience in marketing, promotion, and community management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Passion for fashion and customer service.
• The ability to work well in a team environment and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
Walkers Appeal is based in Madrid, Spain. Our store and office is located in Calle del Pez 31 and only 1min
away from the Metro station Noviciado (Red Line).
Calle del Pez is a busy street full of restaurants, bars, theaters, and shops.
It's in the heart of the Malasana, District and of Madrid.